The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Busiest Day

So Busy Today
Ok, now Maybank have come up with a new stunts... They are letting people to upgrade their card to Visa Platinum without income limit for a time period (of course the income must still be at least $30000 a year). Ok, the customers kept faxing in this application form for the whole of morning and afternoon. There were so many of them, think about 140+ applications coming in... Whoa... Not only I have to key in the applications, I have to print out the inquiries as well... Well, at least I managed to key in all the applications they faxed in today, only managed to print out about 60% of the inquiries so far for today... Haiz... Tomorrow will be another hectic day... More applications coming in, even more applications for me to print the inquiries, and there will be a lot of movement charts for me to be matched as well... I can see the towers growing on my desk.

Kind of odd, there wasn't any mails coming in today... Hmm... think the mailman might be taking a break. Well, that means that there will be even more mails tomorrow... Ok, that's really the end of me... More mails, more applications, more work, same pay... I really don't want to live anymore... :(

Lunch at NYP Again
Yup, we had our lunch at Nanyang Polytechnic again. Ok, the 4 of us, Sock Mui, Justina, Serene and me went to the furthest canteen (the school of engineering canteen), from the gate we enter, to have our lunch, while the rest of them, Guan Si, Hui Li, Shu Hua, Chew Ting and Qiao'E had their lunch at NYP Food Junction. Anyway, I didn't expect the food to be so cheap there. Well, I had my Fish and Chips again. Haha... Ok, I had to admit that I like Fish and Chips since I was young. Well, there is also this muslim stall in the canteen where the vendor like to give a lot of food to the customers. You get a hill of rice, and a lot of sides as well, for just a small cost. Haha... think kind of worth it, especially for people with big appetite. Anyway, even if you request for less rice, the vendor will just remove a bit of the peak of the hill, sill giving you a slightly shorter hill of rice. Haha... you will never feel hungry from eating the muslim stall from the canteen in NYP school of engineering.

The fruits there are cheap also. A slice of papaya only cost 30 cents, whereas the canteen at Tech Point cost 50 cents. The guava at that NYP canteen cost 50 cents, whereas the one at Tech Point cost 60 cents, and the Tech Point guavas are smaller in quantity and is a bit over-ripe. Ok, think the Tech Point canteen want to earn more money from the working people, since they have more money... That's why we don't go to Tech Point canteen so often (even though it's the nearest food centre from our office).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home