The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Farewell Dinner

A Lazy Morning
Just feel like sleeping even longer... I'm that kind of person that needs at least 10 hours of sleep... Haha... Too bad my mother switch off the aircon from my room, so I just have to wake up, and idle around (haha).

A Cloudy Afternoon
The sky looks kind of dark in the afternoon. The winds are blowing inside my house very strongly. It was so strong that all the loose papers inside my room fly over everywhere. I had to quickly shut the windows, pick up all the papers inside my room and pack and arrange them nicely again. Kind of troblesome to do that. Anyway, I afraid that it might rain even heavily later, so I decided to go out earlier.

Before I went to Plaza Singapura to have my lesson, I went to Borders to have a look around. Well, I cam across this CD, which is Mozart's Piano Duets. Haha, it kind of sound light and nice, so I decided to buy that one. Ok, now I gain another UNI$5 for that.

After that, I walk to Plaza Singapura from Borders. Yup, it is like 2 MRT station apart, but the distance is still walkable, I can assure you that. Anyway, today the streets in Orchard didn't seem so crowded. Well, I supposed it was because of the rain, so the people would want to stay inside the shopping centre instead.

When I reached Plaza Singapura, I went to have a haircut at EC House. Yup, I still cut it like I was in army, just that it was not as short as the one in army. Ok, I don't call it army hairstyle, it is called High Slope. Yup, I got another comb again from EC House. Looks like I'll have a collection of EC House comb again. Anyway, I just threw away all the combs I got from EC House, because there were too many of them.

After that, I went to GV Plaza to buy movie ticket for tomorrow. Yup, if you want to watch any movie from GV Plaza, you have to get the tickets the day before (unless you are watching it on a working + schooling days). This is jut one of the most crowded cinemas in Singapore. Another crowded one is Cathay Orchard Cineleisure. GV Marina and GV Bishan can also get very crowded on weekdays evening and weekends, so it's the best to buy tickets much earlier as well. You can also do online bookings, but you need to pay $1 more for the booking fee.

Ok, I ask Dezhi and Hong Joo whether they wanted to watch "Cars" tomorrow. Well, both of them thought it's today, and they can't make it today. Anyway, I told them that Wei Qiang and I will be watching tomorrow, but will be buying the tickets today. Well, Dezhi said that he can make it tomorrow, while Hong Joo said that he don't feel like coming. Ok, so I bought 3 tickets. Well, just hope that Dezhi is able to make it, or else I have to ask another person to watch with us.

Flute
Haha... I realised that I need more practise on my pieces and scales. I haven't been practising for quite some time, so I played quite badly. Never mind, I'll spend some time practising my flute and violin. Hmm... about the accompanist, I just hope that my sister can make it though... She really need to practise more about the piano parts, I have to comment.

Anyway, I was the piano accompanist for today, for my classmates to practise on. Well, most of my classmates are taking Grade 2 Flute, so ok, I have to practise all by myself at home. Anyway, I have to accompanied this girl for her Grade 2 Flute in July, so think I might have to accompanied 2 person, this girl, and Johanna (who will be taking Grade 3 Flute).

Farewell Dinner
After my flute lesson, I went back home, and went out with my family to my relative house. Well, they will be emigrating to Italy so, so they were holding a farewell dinner at her house. Haha... the food is nice, I have to say. There were pasta, pizza, chilli crabs, chicken cutlet, chinese pork buns popiahs and so on. Haha, they even have gelatos as well. Haha... The gelatos were really sweet, I have to say. Hope that I could finish the whole tub...

Anyway, she also invited her primary school and secondary school classmates for the dinner as well. Oh my god, she still keep contacts with her primary school and secondary school classmates. When she was in secondary school, I wasn't even born yet. Hmm... So nice, still able to keep contacts for more than 30 years. Haha... Think I should be very embarrassed, I already lost most of my contacts with my primary school, secondary school, and even junior college classmates. Haiz... I ought to be ashamed of myself... Well, never mind, think those very few secondary classmates and my camp mates will be one of my last chance...

Well, my relative will be leaving Singapore on 3rd July, Monday, at about 9+pm. Hmm... Maybe we might see them off on the airport. Well, if you don't know, my aunt marry an Italian, so well, they are moving to Italy to live there. Ok, I have to say that I have 2 eurasion cousins. Haha... Kind of cool and interesting to have that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home