The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday Blues: Almost Asleep While Working

Tired
Whoa... I just really couldn't keep my eyes open... So tired... For the whole day today (other than the 1 hour lunch break), I had to face the computer whole, to use online one thing, WebEA. Can't imaging using the internet explorer for the whole day... At least when I'm at home, I'll take breaks after using for quite some time. Too bad that's not the case in the office...

Anyway, the fax just kept coming in, there will always be applications for me to key in. Well, even after 6pm, someone still pass me a stack of applications needed to be keyed in. Ok, I'll just leave that to tomorrow. Anyway, I still haven't finished my statistics yet, but I have to say that the Visa Platinum applications totalled to be 196., just 4 more to 200. Haha... Tomorrow will just be another hectic day... Basically, I'm already dead... :P

Lunch
Today we went to the Neighbourhood Police Centre to have our lunch. Hmm... Thought that they might go to Tech Point canteen instead, as they felt very tired... Well, we still managed to walk there. Surprisingly, Guan Si followed us to the NPC. He brought his own food there though. Well, that's really a difference. He brought his own oat meals to eat. Well, he said that he was having a diet... Hmm... Come to think of it, I think I really need a diet... Think I'm getting fatter already... No no no... That would just spoil my image. Ok, think it's time for me to eat less (especially fatty food), and exercise more... Well, when can I start? That's a good question...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home