The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunday Madness

The Morning Madness
Always kind of get a bit mad and frustrated when my parents waked me up early on Sunday mornings... To me, weekends are meant to sleep up late. Well, it's ok not to have breakfast... Well, never mind, since I've already woken up, I just went out with them for breakfast. Anyway, I wasn't the one paying for breakfast, so it wouldn't hurt my wallet anyway. Yup, I had that vegetarian bee hoon again. Think I must be really crazy about vegetarian bee hoon... :P

Violin
Well, we were still stuck at study no. 9. Hmm... I wonder when can we get on to the next one, think we had been playing that for a few months already. Anyway, we didn't do the pieces from Suzuki violin quite recently. Think the teacher wanted us to focus on a piece from Grade 2 Violin exam pieces. He said that the piece involved 2 flats, which can be quite difficult for a violinist to handle, not like piano, some woodwind instruments or most brass instruments. Yup, there were quite a lot of accidentals (sharps, flats and naturals appearing very often) in the piece, so we need to shift our fingers very often. Kind of hurt a bit though... Anyway, my fingertips seemed to get harder each time I played such pieces...

Movie: Cars
Yup, after my lesson, I met up with Wei Qiang and Dezhi to watch a movie "Cars". Before that, I had my lunch in Plaza Singapura. Kind of hard to find any seats in food court and fast-food restaurants, so when I found an empty seats in KFC, I just grabbed it and order my food straight away.

Met Wei Qiang and Dezhi at McDonald's at about 3.30pm. Well, they were having their iced coffee from Starbucks and French Fries from McDonald's. Hmm... Come to think of it, I haven't had ice-blended coffee for quite sometime already. So, one day, I must visit Coffee Bean and buy a cup of ice-blended mocha there. Got that cravings now... :P Anyway, they commented that the french fries were very salty. Yup, I can see a lot of salt in the french fries. Hmm... why can't they use more salt in the Junction 8 McDonald's instead?

Anyway, the movie wasn't that bad, as compared to what Shi Qing had said. Well, the 3 stars given by 8 Days was still reasonable enough. Haha... I like the last parts about the car version of the past Pixar movies.

Jobless Club
Haiz... More people in the Jobless Club... I really wish I could join the club... Haiz... Still must bear a few more weeks... I want to join this "pretegious" club... So nice... Anyway, my head's going to explode already after working...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home