The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Let's Run!!!

Tuesday Matters
Hmm... Nothing much happening on the day. This was just one day that I could spent my time the whole day at home. By right I should start practising for my violin exams, but kind of lazy to do so anyway... Hmm... Think I must be taking the exams too lightly already.

Ok, basically, I just used the computer and internet for most of my morning, and rest, sleep and idle on my bed for most of my afternoon and evening. What a relaxing way to spend my day. Oh, and by the way, Tuesday morning was one of the very rare morning that I had my proper breakfast, at McDonald's. Not only that, I had my breakfast at the restaurant as well. Hmm... The probability of me doing so is... Well... I supposed it is less than 1%, that's what I could say safely.

Wednesday: The Running Day
In the afternoon, I met with Wei Qiang outside Clarke Quay station to go to SAFRA Town Club together. Yup, I just got my SAFRA card yesterday, so I was going there to collect my gift. Wei Qiang wanted to go there to sign up for the 10km Singapore Sheares Bridge Run (concurrently with Army-Half Marathon). I already sign up for the 10km run online, now waiting to collect my Race Pack around mid-August. Haiz... If I know that I got my SAFRA card yesterday, then I would have sign up with Wei Qiang at SAFRA centre, so that I could get my Race Pack immediately instead...

Anyway, as I sign up for the 5-year membership plan, I was given a choice of either an Aigo MP3 player (hold up to 30 songs) or a Timex watch analog and digital watch. Well, as I did not really need the MP3 player right now, and the Timex watch looks very appealing to me, I decided to get the watch. Yup, I was thinking of getting a new watch, now I had one for free. Not bad...

Later in the afternoon, I met up with Wei Qiang again at Yew Tee MRT station. We had planned to run at Limbang Park, a small park between Choa Chu Kang MRT station and Yew Tee MRT station. Well, as it was only a small park, we planned to run for a few rounds there. Initially, Wei Qiang suggested running 8 rounds, so I agreed. After seeing me being very exhausted and also lagging way behind while running the 6th round, he decided to stop there to wait for me. Yup, I've grown weaker already, think I going to fail my 2.4km run... Ok, we then do our cool down, and after that, we walked to Lot1 to have our dinner there.

Yup, looks like I need to exercise and run more often. Well, we planned to run again this coming Saturday at Bishan. Think the run at Bishan might be much longer than Limbang Park. There are also 2 places that we can run at Bishan, one is at Bishan Park, the other is the Kallang Park Connector. Mostly likely we might be running the Kallang Park Connector, as I had not try out running that route yet. Well, I shall see how is it... So, anyone want to join us this Saturday for a run? Timing still not confirm yet...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home