The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Last Day of Work: Good Riddance Maybank!!!

Maybank, Good Riddance to You!!!
Yup, my last day of work. Anyway, even though this is my very last day, I still work as per normal, keying in the applications needed to be keyed, and printing those things that I need to print. Hmm... I should be sitting down and slacking, but never mind, at least time goes faster when you have something to do. Chae Yun, Guan Si, Serene and me share the cost of the chocolates to give to our colleagues, both perm staff and temp staff, as our farewell gift. Haha... not as good as the one Justina give, but at least there's something.

We had lunch at NYP Food Junction today. Well, thought of going to Ang Mo Kio central to have our lunch there, since the head was not here today, but decided to just go NYP instead as we were a bit too lazy to go so far out. Again had western set for lunch. Hmm... Come to think of it, of all the visits to NYP Food Junction, I only buy from the western meal stall. Hmm... Not that I don't want to try oyut other food, just that the queue were just too long for the other stalls, and the western meal stall was relatively shorter. Didn't really want to wait too long on the queue, so I would just have western.

Tehn, we went to Cheers and bought some potato chips and biscuits. Haha, we actually planned to have an office picnic later in the afternoon, and gather the temp staffs around our work area to eat and talk. Well, our head was not present anyway, so we could just talk loudly and eat as we like, without having her to complained to our supervisor.

Yuppie, my last day of work in Maybank. Finally, I'm free!!! Now, it's time for me to do some exercise after so many weeks sitting on the office chair for prolonged periods. Think I had gone fatter after 3 months of work. Never mind, I'll go for a run sooner or later.

Anyway, this is what I have to say to my workplace.

Good Riddance!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home