The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, July 17, 2006

The Snorlax in my House...

So Tired...
Ok, let me start of with yesterday morning. Had to wake up early to go for my violin lesson. Still feeling very sleepy and tired to go during that time... Well, my teacher wanted me to have my lesson seperately from the rest of the class, so that I could concentrate on my exam pieces and correct some of my mistakes. He said that my playing was still not so clean, and I didn't have much bow control as well, resulting bowing on the wrong parts of the violin some of the time. Hmm... So I supposed I need more practise on that.

Anyway, it was also another short 15 minutes lesson again. Yup, at least I didn't really bother to rush down to Plaza Singapura, even though I knew that I was going to be late. After my lesson, I had my breakfast at Burger King, since I had the BK coupons with me. Well, for teh breakfast, I wanted to change drink to Ice Lemon Tea. The person I ordered the food from did gave me Ice Lemon Tea, but was the medium size one. Hmm... Kind of a bit large... Maybe next time I should specifically request a regular size Ice Lemon Tea.

Wanted to rest on Sunday afternoon, but I felt that the weather was a bit too hot to sleep, and also I can't just switch on the air-con for the whole day, it would eat up a lot of electricity, so I just use the computer and surf around until evening. Not that there were a lot of things to surf, but I was reading forums and boards messages. Kind of interesting to red what other people said about certain things actually.

Well, for today, I spent most of my time on the bed, sleeping. Haha... I was just so tired, I didn't really feel like doing other things. Yup, I need to practise the piano accompaniment parts for Luanne's exams this Thursday, and I need to practise for my violin exams next Thursday, but was not in the mood to do so. Anyway, after having my lunch, I just went to sleep straight away until dinner time. After dinner, I went to bed again to nap for a short while before I got up and type out this blog. Haha... I think I'll get fat very soon like that... That's why there's really a need to cunduct a running regime for me. Ok, will be running with Wei Qiang this Wednesday evening at Choa Chu Kang, let see how it goes.

Ok, I need to go and sleep now. So tried... Haha... Good night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home