The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Superman!!!

Work Matters
Yuppie, just only a few more days left till I finish my contract. Hmm... wonder when they usually put in the money into my CPF account. Just check my CPF account using my SingPass, and well, inside only like $250+... Yup, that's like way too little for retirement... Never mind, I still have a very long time to accumulate the amount. Hmm... Only have like $160+ inside the ordinary account... Don't know if that will be enough to cover my insurance the the next few years, should be enough till I come from the university to work, I supposed.

Many Things After Contract Ends
Ok, only a few more days, but these few more days can be a long time for me. I've been doing the same thing for almost 3 months already, and also I haven't been exercising much. Haiz, after my contract ends, I must really find time to run in Bishan Park or East Coast Park. Anyway, there are also quite a lot of things for me to do after my contract ends. Still have to prepare and go for my flute/violin exams (and my sister still play quite badly on the piano part), and also have to do accompaniment for one of the people for the flute exam, at Tampines. Yup, the person is taking the exams over there. Look like I have to travel all the way there just for practise sessions and exams... Hmm, anyone living in the east want to watch any movies at GV Tampines or Century Square?

Well, taking about music exams, this morning I message to my violin teacher to tell him that my sister and I can make it for the practice session. Hmm... Wonder what he's going to comment when my sister is going to play the piano parts badly... Anyway, the more important one is the violin part, so if my sister play badly, it's still ok for me provided I can improvise a bit and to let her catch up with me. Well, I send the message in simplified Chinese. Yup, my first time ever I send the message completely in Chinese. I had to change the language settings to simplifired Chinese, and type the message character by character, slowly. Need to spell out the hanyu pinying first before finding the characters out. Take me some time to finish just a very short message though...

Exercise
Yup, haven't been doing exercise for a long time. Anyway, I'm back to a zero-fighter again. Hmm... Look like I must sign up for a gym programme already. Can anyone recommend me a good gym? Hmm... Maybe I should sign up as a SAFRA member, so that I could enjoy the gym at a discounted rate (maybe I'm wrong about this, those who know can help me to correct this). Ok, I'll be taking part in the running event, so anyone cares to join me? The next running event I'm signing up will be the 6km Sheares-Bridge Run (or commonly known as Army Half-Marathon, though 6km is not half marathon), which will be held on 27 August 2006, Sunday.

Movie: Superman
Well, watch Superman just this evening, with Wei Qiang, Kai Quan, Chun Hoo, and our dear BSO, Nicky. Yup, Nicky is also the one that likes to watch these type of movies, so I asked him out, as I promised the previous time. Well, as Nicky is unfortunately still in 46 SAR (at Sungei Gedong Camp), we decided to watch at Causeway Point, a midpoint of Lim Chu Kang/Choa Chu Kang and Ang Mo Kio/Bishan, and on Wednesday, so that it's easier for Nicky to leave camp as it's nights off day.

We watch the movie today, but I bought the tickets yesterday, so that we do not have to rush to buy the tickets. Yup, now I'm buying tickets one day before the actual movie outing, so that we do not have to worry too much about getting bad seats, or not getting any seats at all for the movie, after all the experience of buying movie tickets. Anyway, we were still a bit late of the movie, as Chun Hoo need to eat his dinner first. Yup, he was a bit late because he wanted to complete the mission in MapleStory first. Ok, another Weibin... Well, me stop playing MapleStory (and most games) because of tight schedules, never mind, there are other priorities I need to set as well.

Well, about the movie, the plot was not as good as what I expected, but at least it had certain entertainment values. Yup, some people commented that this Superman movie was not really worth watching, but anyway, people like me would watch any kind of movies. Well, at least this is not the worst movies that I watched, I've seen movies that I can fall asleep for more than 50% of the screening time, or those movies that I cannot understand at all, and some of these movies have a high or decent ratings. Well, maybe because I not suited to watch those types of movies...

Anyway, this is also the first time we watch the movies with Nicky. Hopefully he could join us for the future outings. Well, he seemed interested in Spiderman, and one more movie, forgot what is it called (haha). Ok, think I can ask him out again to watch with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home