The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Dezy!!!

The 22nd Birthday
Yup, it's Dezhi's birthday today. Happy Birthday!!! Hmm... Don't know have that chance to meet him on MSN to wish him "happy birthday". Think I saw him online just now, but was busy watching TV... Hmm... never mind, I'll send him a message instead. Wonder what he did for his birthday just now.

Work: Coming to the End Soon
Yuppie, going to finish my contract soon. Recently, there were very few applications coming in. Think this week average was only like 30+. Well, there was really nothing much to do in the office with just only a few applications, except to play with the WebEAA, AS400, and also surf around the Maybank website. Well, just to let people think that I'm working... Haha...

For today, I was stoning in front of the computer most of the time. Yup, nothing much to key in, nothing much to print, nothing much to calculate... If I helped Chae Yun or Priya with routing or with the credit bureau reports, then they will also have nothing much to do later... Ok, just look around and see what is so special about their cards. Well, nothing much, their debit cards are all MCE (MasterCard Electronic) cards, so the shop must carry the MCE logo if you want to use the card. Shops with just normal MasterCard logo would not accept MCE cards. MCE cards cannot be used online also, so not really that good to apply, unless you are going after the design. Yup, the Flash Debit is kind of cool.

Ok, just only 2 more working days to go. Yay!!! Hmm... Don't know if I should prepare my farewell gift for my colleagues. Anyway, I'm just going to slack inside the office for the last 2 days. Anyway if anyone tasked me to do something, I'll just dragged to the very last day, or just throw onto one side and left it alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home