The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Last Working Monday: Still Working as Normal

The 2nd Last Day
Yup, my 2nd last day of work. Anyway, I still work as per normal. Can't just sit down there and slack, it would be very boring like that. The only way to kill of time is to do something, which is to work, that is to do what I need to do inside the office.

Anyway, there wasn't anything much to do in the morning, since there were very few movement charts to be matched, and there was also nothing much to print. The applications would mostly come in around lunchtime, so I just play around with the WebEAA, AS400 and Microsoft Excel, typing and doing all the nonsense inside. Haha...

We went to the Tech Point canteen to have lunch. Guan Si, Sean and Bingtian went to have lunch at the cafe on the 1st floor of Tech Point, while the rest of us went to the canteen on the 6th floor. Hmm... Feel like trying out the food from the cafe, but I already had such good lunch with my friends yesterday, so think it would be better to eat cheaper food today. Yup, this would be my last lunch at Tech Point canteen, with Chae Yun and Serene. Hmm... Missed the place? Don't really think so... Haha... The food wasn't so fantastic anyway, but it does bring memories to me...

Anyway, Chae Yun, Serene and me planned to buy farewell gifts to our coleeagues. We decided to share on chocolates and sweets. Hmm... Don't think the gifts will be as good as Justina's one, where she gave each of us a bag of candies and chocolates, with a handwritten message that is written on a card she drawn herself. Remember the dog that I post on this blog some time ago, and the avatar that I used on my MSN? Yup, that's the one. She drew each of us a different characters. Hmm... Don't think I have that ability to do so...

DS Lite: Anyone Intending to Buy?
Yup, anyway, I have decided to get one. When will I be getting one? Still not really sure yet. Don't think I'll get one so soon, since the DS Lites are only recently released here are selling out fast, so the prices are going to be high. Think I'll wait for a few months, or maybe a few weeks at least, to see if the prices dropped. Now the demand is very high, so it can be a bit difficult to get...

So, anyone intending to buy one? Maybe we can go out and buy the DS Lite together. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home