The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Before I Start the Next Semester...

NUS Semester 2
Managed to bid SSA2202 - Changing Landscapes of Singapore successfully. Well, I couldn't find anyone to take this module with me, so I might face some problems finding a project group for that module. Well, if by Week 6 (just before the "Drop with F grade" takes place) I still cannot find a project group, then I might have to drop this module. Getting a grade W is at least better than getting a grade F or a grade U/CU (if I declare S/U), and anyway I just bidded the module for 2 points, so it doesn't hurt too much if I dropped it... Well, hopefully I could find a good project group real quick...

By looking at the modules I'm taking for this coming semester, I think that my CAP might most likely drop. Well, not because I'm overloading this semester (in fact, I considered to have overload last semester, just that the extra English module does not carry any MCs, even though it is similar to any 4-MC module), but because the modules are more demanding. CS1102C carries 5 MC, so this would mean that there will be a lot of work to do and revise (considering the fact that CS1101C is already quite demanding enough) to get at least a decent grade. CS1231, from what I have heard, can be quite difficult to score or get a good grade. This would mean I have to work very hard for that module as well. MA1506 contains some A Level Further Mathematics topic + some new things inside. Well, I've forgotten my Further Mathematics stuff already, so more revision needed for me. MLE1101... Some say that this module is very easy, others say that it is difficult... Well, I have to find out the difficulty of the module myself tomorrow morning...

Tomorrow I'll be starting my next semester, so that will be another 3 to 4 months of stress and hard work for me.

Donut Factory
Last Wednesday, my sister bought a box of 12 donuts of different flavours from Donut Factory for the whole family to try. Well, she said that there was a very long queue while waiting to buy the donuts, and since she had queued for a very long time, she decided to buy 12 donuts of different flavours at one go.

The donuts, I have to say, are quite interesting. There are common one like the chocolate with nuts donut, and also extraodinary one like cheese donut, donut with jam filling inside and other more. Some of the taste sweet, others have an interesting or unique taste. Think if there is a chance, I might queue up and buy more donuts.





The Music Examinations Certificate
Finally, I got my Grade 2 Violin and Grade 3 Flute examinations certificate today. Hmm... Look like it takes a very long time for them to process the certificates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home