The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

More "Hectic" Things Coming Shortly

Week 11
This is another long and tiring week for me. Anyway, I've gotten back all my test results, the last one being C++. Hehe... As expected, I flopped the C++ test, getting no grade (which is ungraded) for the test... Oops... Never get anything less than 30 (ok, maybe except for secondary English, Chinese and History, and JC General Paper). Anyway, the other mid-term tests result are still ok. Hopefully can pull up my last semester CAP of 0.42 by a little bit (yup, 3 Ds and 3 Fs, so the CAP is 0.42). :P Oh, and this coming Saturday, we will have our C++ practical exams. Hmm... I've already flop for the last C programming PE (think I've only complete less than 50%, and most of them are just rubbish), so look like there will be another one to flop with. :P :P :P

Finally, my SS tutorial are over. No need to wake up at 5.30am in the morning to attend the 8am tutorial on Monday. Well, some people think that I'm one weird person that apply for the 8am tutorial slot, but I thought it can be quite convenient to just take up that slot, since I don't have to compete with others for the slot, and I have a lecture right after that as well. Anyway, 1 more SS lecture to go after today, and the lecturers and tutors will be giving back our projects next lecture. Hmm... Wonder if our group did badly for the project (that is if we write out of point).

Tomorrow I'll have my MLE tutorial. There aren't suppose to be MLE tutorial this week, but since next Friday is a public holiday, so our tutor push foward the tutorial to tomorrow (in fact this applies to all the Friday classes). Ok, have to wake up at 6.20am for a 9am lesson... Also, as my CTW tutorial falls on a Friday as well, my tutor decided to have Oral Defence on tomorrow for some of the group as well. Ok, look like we are one of the first few groups to have our Oral Defence...

Ok, I'm just hoping that week 11 will end soon... Anyway, my eyes are already turning black due to cumulative lack of sleep (yup, I'm trying to rush up the SS project, CTW position paper and clear all my tutorials for the past few weeks). Hopefully things will get better for the last 2 weeks of school (and I'm presuming it will get better, since I'll have less tutorials, lectures and I've also done with my project and position paper as well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home