The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lecture Only Weeks Ends, The Start of Tutorials

The Past One Week
Ok, now I start to feel the workload coming in. Firstly, for CS1102C I have to do a lot of catch up with C++. The lecturer was teaching the course so fast, that I still don't know how to implement the classes properly (not to talk about inheritance). The only few things I know about classes is that it is private by default (unlike structures, which is public by default), and you usually make the variables/attribute private and the contructor, accessor, mutator and facilitator public. Anyway, I attended the help session at LT 4 last Friday, and understand some of the things by a little bit...

Next is the SSA2202 project. Well, as I couldn't find my project mates on my own (since no one is taking this module with me), I have to seek help with the teaching assistant. Anyway, now I have a project group, consisting of a girl from FASS, a boy who is a student exchange from Canada and me myself. Hmm... the exchange student kept reminding me of Benjamin from the Signal platoon, I don't really know why. Maybe because he look a bit like Benjamin, due to the spectacles he's wearing, and the way he speaks, because he has the accent, which is kind of like Benjamin's. Anyway, we faced a bit of problems with the project, because it is quite difficult to settle a topic to discuss, and to find a newspaper article that MUST be from The Straits Times dated in the year 2006... Hmm... that's a big restrictions... Other than the project, we still need to do our readings as well. Can't really just read the readings in the last minute, since my exams are very close to one another.

About EG1413, we need to start preparing for the 1st assignment (individual critique) by finding articles and resources from books/newspaper/internet to support our own point of view. After that, we have to prepare for a team position paper. Hmm... Need to start reading up the arguments given inside the resource book and to find related articles on the internet now...

For CS1231, MA1506 and MLE1101, I have to read up the lecture notes back home, so that I can understand s bit more about the topic, and to do the tutorials. Hmm... some of the MA1506 tutorial questions are a bit weird, so I decided to skipped that out and attend the tutorial to find out how I should go about doing it... The first tutorial for CS1231 and MLE1101 are quite managable, so that doesn't pose much problems. Wonder if things may get worse later on...

The Busier Days Ahead
Well, someone said that this Miz river is getting dry. Yup, the dry spells are here again, so there's no doubt that it is running dry. This dry spells is going to last for a few months, so for those people who need to get water from this river, you may have to be patient for the fresh flow of water to come. Anyway, the sediments will always be there for you to collect. :P

Busier days ahead. When tutorials start, I'll be spending much more time on my school work, so as to minimise the effect of dropping CAP. In that case, I may not post a new entry as often as I can. Well, I'll try to post a new one when I'm really free, and I have finish the work that I need to do. Well, I'll always pop by the blog, so you can leave your tags here, and I'll try to answer them (unless the tag is just purely rubbish).

Movie: Pan's Labyrinth
Sorry Kavan, can't really watch this with you (that is if you want to watch) because our Mr Nicky wants to watch this show. :P Well, Nicky called me at the middle of my EG1413 tutorial, but I can't pick up the phone, or the tutor will complain. Well, I call back to him, and he said that he wants to watch Pan's Labyrinth, and ask us to decide the timing. I said ok, since my schedule is quite tight anyway, so Wei Qiang and I planned to have the movie at 7pm at Marina Square. So eventually, Kai Quan, Chit Chin, Weibin and Chun Hoo came for the movie as well. Desmond wanted to come, but he said it woud be too rush for him, as he had lessons in the late afternoon.

Before the start of the movie, we went to Carl's Jr. to have our dinner. Hmm... I don't why we decided on Carl's Jr., when Chun Hoo didn't want to eat fast food... But anyway, we still go there and have a quick dinner (even though the serving size is relatively big).

The movie is not too bad, just that it would be better if it focus more on fantansy than about the war. The fantasy part is kind of like a movie for children, because of the fantasy, but well, it's an NC-16 movie, due to violence on the war part. So, I'm not really sure which audiences is the movie trying to target, maybe it's a movie for people who like fantasy, like me... :P

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/pharm_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

    [url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
    What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
    ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats standard types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
    intent not panacea herpes infections; it see fit remedy the sores rejuvenate faster and workers to ease the pain or discomfort.
    Every once in a while acyclovir is conceded to help bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
    and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

    What should I communicate my fitness mindfulness provider in front of I crook this medicine?
    They needfulness to recollect if you have planned any of these conditions:

    •dehydration
    •neurological blight
    •kidney disorder
    •seizures (convulsions)
    •an bizarre or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
    •pregnant or trying to receive in a family way
    •breast-feeding



    [url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























    [url= ]buy Zovirax pharmacybuy Zovirax pharmacies [/url]
    canadian pharmacygeneric Zovirax prices
    [url= ]buying generic Zoviraxbuy discount Zovirax [/url]
    Zovirax generic pricepurchase cheap Zovirax online
    [url= ]Zovirax online discountmouth dissolving generic Zovirax [/url]
    cheap generic Zoviraxand Zovirax sex
    [url= ]buy Zovirax generic onlineZovirax com [/url]
    Zovirax drugZovirax order
    [url= ]Zovirax ukZovirax sample [/url]
    what is Zoviraxbest Zovirax price
    [url= ]tropocer contra ZoviraxZovirax for order [/url]
    Zovirax cheapZovirax 20mg
    [url= ]taking and Zovirax togetherfree Zovirax [/url]
    cheapest Zovirax genericZovirax vs
    [url= ]Zovirax taladafil cheapliquid Zovirax [/url]
    canada Zoviraxmedicament Zovirax le moins cher du marche
    [url= ]Zovirax levitraZovirax midicament [/url]
    impotence drug ZoviraxZovirax 20 mg
    [url= ]Zovirax vs vs levitraZovirax dosage [/url]
    Zovirax indiaZovirax free sample

     

Post a Comment

<< Home