The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy New Year!!! 新年快乐!!!

New Year Eve
Well, someone want to ask me about programming lab during Chinese New Year eve, but unfortunately I don't know anything about that at that point of time... Anyway, I submitted my program last night already, but there are still bugs in it... Never mind, at least I managed to get 8 out of 10 test results correct. Ok, time to concentrate collecting 红包 (hong bao). Maybe I should come up with a 红包 counting program... :P

New year eve is also the day where we have a reunion dinner as a whole family. Well, my relatives, who are staying in Italy permanently, came to Singapore to celebrate Chinese New Year with us, so they are staying with us for the next few days. So, there are 2 more members joining us for the dinner this new year eve. Hehe... Got a lot of abalone... :P

Happy New Year!!! 新年快乐!!!
This is the year of pig. Does that mean that this is the year to slack, sleep and eat a lot? Well, anyway, I wish everybody reading this a happy and prosperous new year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home