The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nintendo Wii

It's Here (The Partially Official One)







OMG.. can't believe I got that thing in the middle of the exams (well, the salesperson called me that I could collect it today, so I just collect it).

Anyway, since I haven't bought the Wi-fi connector (to connect to the internet), so I won't be setting up the console so soon (so still cannot play yet). Most likely the earliest I'll set up is after I finish my 2nd last paper (so please do not ask me how is it at this moment, also need to check whether the console is working as well).

According to some sources, this is actually more of a parallel import from US from an official distributor in Singapore, just that they packed in the official 220V adaptor inside the box. Well, so it's more like an official parallel import (the more official one, which is the Asian sets, will be released on October 2007). However, shops like Best Denki are selling that as well, which leads me to wonder if the distributor are going to sell the US or the Asian sets instead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home