The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, March 30, 2007

"The Miz River" Turns 1!!!

"The Miz River" 1 Year Anniversary
Ok, not really some big celebration though, just that the blog had turned 1. Time really flies. I thought I just created this blog not long ago in replace of the previous blog. Anyway, the blog has been going slower over the months, having fewer posts than what initially have. Yup, the school work can be demanding, so I didn't really spent so much time blogging nowadays (also I spent more time sleeping as well :P). Anyway, a lot of things happened within this 1 year.

Recently, there has been an increase number of people going to the Central Library, so that means that there are less space available for me to study and revise. Anyway, I typing my blog inside the Music Library currently, which is inside YST (Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music). It is much quieter, and even though there aren't as many tables and chairs as compared to Central Library, the number of people studying or working inside Music Library is usually less than the numbers of tables inside there (ok, sometimes a bit more, but that does not make too much different, as there are people sharing tables with one another). Yup, now I'm visiting the Music Library quite often to study, as it is peaceful and quiet (hopefully no one know about this place yet :P).

Oral Defence
Finally, my oral defence for CTW is over. This means that we are done with the position paper. Yup, no need to meet up with people to discuss about the position paper, and no need to rewrite and think about it again. Anyway, I kind of fumbled a lot during the oral defence, so think I might lose quite a lot for that, but never mind, at least it's over already. Anyway, tomorrow I'll be having my C++ practical exam, and look like I may flop in this part, based on what I experience during the last sememster practical exams. Ok, better don't think too much about that...

After Week 11
Well, it's coming the end of the semester. Yup, just 2 more tutorials to go for CS1102C, CS1231 and MA1506, 1 more tutorial to go for MLE1101 and EG1413, and 1 more MA1506 lab to finish, and I'm done with this semester. Ok, after that I'll have to write helpsheet for CS1231 and MA1506, which can be a daunting task based on the experience I have for MA1505. Yup, think some of the people have seen my MA1505 helpsheet before, I tried to squeeze all the points and some examples inside, using the font size that is meant of small insects to see (ok, maybe not as exaggerated, but it very close to that). Yup, I spent almost a week to compile that helpsheet out (so that's why I'm still keeping the helpsheet with me, as I couldn't bear to throw my very hard work away). Ok, I better stop thinking of all these exams stuff, as it kind of freaks me...

Anyway, I awaiting for the vacation to come (maybe except of that upcoming ICT), the time where I can sleep for the whole day. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home