The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Having Fun

The "Tales of Symphonia" Madness
Recently I've been playing Tales of Symphonia for almost the whole day. Yup, now I playing it the 2nd time, this time with the replay bonus (using 2x EXP :P) and using the Wii to play instead. I wonder if my console is able to take it when I'm playing Gamecube games on Wii for prolonged period, but never mind. Anyway, if I'm not going out, then I'll most likely be at home playing Tales of Symphonia, or maybe any other Wii games I have currently.

Going Out
In between the period that is from the time I finished my last paper till now, I've been going out quite often with my friends.

02 May - Went to Bugis Junction to eat steamboat and to watch Spiderman 3
07 May - Went to Plaza Singapura and watch Spiderman 3 again
08 May - Went to Crystal Jade to celebrate Stanley's birthday
12 May - Went to East Coast Park to cycle
15 May - Went to Ngee Ann City to shop
18 May - Went to Sakae Sushi at Heeren to celebrate HJ birthday with BRC

Think I must have spent a lot of money already. Hmm... Look like I need to save... So that I can by more Wii games :P Hehe... (But seriously my Wii game collections really need to increase).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home