The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Something from the OSA

NUS Sports Jacket
Just right before my last paper, I received an e-mail from the Office of Student Affairs (OSA), saying that I won an NUS sports jacket for doing the OSA survey. Hehe, kind of unexpecting, since I didn't really think of the prizes while doing the survey. Anyway, here is the picture of the sports jacket. It is a normal black jacket with an NUS logo embroidered at the front-left side of the jacket, and also the words "National University of Singapore" embroidered at the back of the jacket. Not bad, now at least I'm not afraid of the cold if the lecture theatre or the sports/exam hall becomes too cold.



"Spiderman 3" and "Wild Hogs"
Yup, I've watched the movie 2 times. The first time is with some of the Back-row Clan people (Gavin, Hong Joo, Kavan, Kian Heng and me) last wednesday at SB Bugis, right after our last paper (which is EG1413 - Critical Thinking and Writing), and the second time is with some of the signallers (Chit Chin, Kai Quan, Wen Hao and me) just yesterday at GV Plaza. Yup, the movie is good, that I actually don't mind watching 2 times. So, in other words, those who haven't watch Spiderman 3 should catch the movie now. :P

Just last sunday, I caught another movie "Wild Hogs" with Wei Qiang. Well, the movie is not bad, it is quite funny. Not a bad choice for those still deciding on the movies to watch. If you want to watch it, better watch it soon, as this movie is already on the screen for more than 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home