The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, June 03, 2007

1 Back, 2 Gone

ICT Finally Over...
Ok, finally the 1 week low-key ICT is over. Well, have to say that this one isn't as exhausting or tiring than what I expected, since most of the time we were in the lecture room having lesson (and test as well, which I fortunately managed to pass very barely). Well, the next one (if I'm not wrong, it would be high-key) would be more tiring and exhausting, I presume, because we may have to go outfield...

Well, we got $111.54 for this ICT. If you don't know why it is $111.54, I'll give you the calcalations here. Since our ICT falls on 4 of the days in May (including Vesak day), and 2 of the days in June, it is calculated as follows:

$570*(4/31) (this is for May) + $570*(2/30) (this is for June)
= $111.54838709677419354838709677419...
= $111.54 (round down, yup, sadly this is the case...)

Not so bad, considering we managed to get paid even when we stayed at home during P.H.

Anyway, I managed to pass my IPPT while serving my ICT inside camp, so that means I have cleared my IPPT for this window. Ok, now I can put IPPT aside until my next birthday (yup, now I really hate my birthday...).

Well, I'm back home from ICT just yesterday, and my sister is going to Japan today for a leisure trip for 1 week. Yup, I just came back with my family to send my sister off to Japan. Tomorrow, my father will also be going off to USA for a business trip for 1 week as well. Look like my home is going to be much quieter, with my father and my sister away from home for 1 week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home