The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I am soooooooooo dead...

The Exams Date
Now, who can recommend me the tallest building or structure in Singapore, so that I can jump off from there?

*Feeling Stressed* :`(

Just yesterday, I received a letter from the Singapore Symphonia Company Limited, regrading the date of my flute exams. After opening and reading the letter, I had a BIG shock.My date of exams is on 3rd July 2007. That is just so near from today!!! Oh dear, the accompanist for my flute exam may not be free on that day (anyway, it doesn't matter since I haven't practise with the accompanist yet). So, I need to find a new accompanist, and this accompanist must really be good enough to be able to play the piano parts in less than 1 week, and hopefully we are able to practise in at most 2 weeks time. Haiz... In such a very short period of time from today to 3rd July, it looks like I really need to spend the whole day practising my instruments for the whole of June (and possibly half of July for my violin exams as well, which is on 18th July).

Ok, looks like it's time to fail, which means I'll waste the money for the exams... Ok, NO work for me (which means no income, but never mind, for the sake of exams... Hmmph...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home