The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Deteriorating Health

The End of Me???
Maybe I should have rest at home for a few days instead. While in the office, I was feeling so green... My head also spins... Think it happened for a few days already... I thought throwing up might make me better, but it seemed that the food had been digested away... I wonder if I had done anything wrong to my body... Maybe I just couldn't resist my temptations in junk food... Yup... I might be thin, but it's a different case when comes to junk food... Looks like my body is teaching me a big lesson... It's already more than a week... Longer than I ever experienced... Maybe I didn't take good care of my body... Think... I might be the first person... First person to move to the hospital...

Whenever I faced the computer while in work... I would need to visit the restroom... I had that feeling to throw up... Well... nothing... It seemed it's not about throwing up... Think something is inside my throat... Something is growing inside my throat... Or something is stuck inside... The only way to know is to get the doctor to see it... Hopefully it's not something so serious...

My head spins when I use the computers... Could it be that light that gives me that queasy feeling??? Maybe I shouldn't just sit and face the computer too long... Now I'm feeling a bit better... I'm taking this chance to write this blog before I need to visit the restroom again...

While going out with my friends just now... I realise that I feel much better than in the office... We walk around the place for quite sometime... And I don't feel bad... In fact... It's a lot better... Think... I must be exercising too little... as what my colleague said... Looks like I cannot just stay with my old self... Continuing with this would not do... It would get worse... Looks like there is a need in changes... Looks like there is a need to revise my lifestlye... I'm thinking... How I should change this... How... I should stay away from the doctor... How... should I plan my activities...

The creation of this new blog... It is there for a purpose... It is to change from my stubborn old blog... It is to change my old style... Think... the old Miz... I am going to end this old Miz...

Don't you worry, my dearest friends... I'll be there for that long walk ahead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home