The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Quiet Day

Few People in the Office
Today, there were quite a lot of staffs taking leave. Think they were clearing their leaves now. Well, the office was much quieter today, since those perm staff that talk a lot were not here. Haha... can say that it's quite peaceful, but I still had work to complete as usual.

Hmm... There weren't much applications today coming in. Haha... I finished my work in the afternoon, and I also completed the work Conie assigned to me. Well, nothing much to do, so I just listen to music to the computer. Hmm... kind of bored when there's nothing much to do... Anyway, the last batch of mails came in like 30 minutes before I knock off, but there weren't much applications to key in as well. Managed to complete all the applications on time.

Queasy Feeling
Me feeling kind of queasy now. Just feel like throwing up, but nothing comes out from the mouth... Think something is growing inside my throat which gives me that kind of feeling... Haiz... quite uncomfortable... Think I'm going to rest early today...

Miz Best Buddy List
Haha... Think I'm coming up with this, just for fun. Well, I'm coming up with categories for that. Hmm... no prize for those being nominated though, me don't have that money to do so. :P Anyway, I'm coming up with this list to let you know my best buddy for different categories. For those not nominated in the list, you can try harder next time, I might consider you... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home