The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Quite Relaxing Today...

Less Applications
Hmm... so far I only received 30 new applications from the mails. Well, Veronica gave me some documents to be photocopied and keyed inside the computer, but it was not that many... Hmm... I think most of the people might have sign up for the card during the roadshow and from the SPIRIT magazine, that's why there's a drop in the number of applicants wanting to apply for Maybank card. Well, tomorrow Chae Yun will be away for the MOE Teaching interview, so at least I do not have to worry too much about printing out the customer inquiries.

An Odd Letter of Appeal
Today, I received this letter of appeal from a customer while opening all the letters I collected from the mails. Well, when I first glance at the letter, I thought it was just a letter to cancel the card, or to have permanent increase for the card. Then, I found out that the letter was 5 pages long. Well, I don't think people need to write a 5 page letter of cancellation or letter for permanent increase, so I decided to read it.

Haha... it's actually a letter of appeal, to appeal the bank to issue the customer the credit card he applied. Well, thought that the letter was somewhat... funny... so, I decided to share this with you by typing out what it is written. Ok, I summarise the whole letter.

Well, he appeal for this credit card because he need more credit card so as to put him on the safe line. Hmm... I don't quite understand why... He also apply for other banks credit card and compare the banks as well. Haha... I don't know if there's anything to appeal about the card.

Anyway, there's something that I want to point out. Firstly, we do not reject credit card application just because the person had too many cards. We only reject those applications that do not meet the credit card requirements, or if the person had poor credit history. Well, if the applicants does not meet our credit card requirements, eg having too little annual income, then well will reject it. If the person is in bankrupt before, we might reject it as well (you should know why).

Secondly, credit card is not a form of security. I don't see how credit card can protects a person. If it is a form of security, everybody will be applying for a credit card now. Having more credit cards does not mean that you will have grater security. Urgent payment through credit card is not a form of security. There's no need for so many credit cards to pay for the things you need to pay urgently. In fact, one credit card is enough. The credit limit can be temporarily increase, if the amount exceeds the credit limit set in the card. By the way, many credit cards means that the annual fee is much more than one credit card. Also, I don't see the point for having 20 plus credit cards, especially if you can't possibly use them all within a one month period. That's not the purpose of the credit card.

Thirdly, there's no need to compare between banks, or write out any experience, to appeal for credit card applications. A short letter, with valid reasons and proves, is sufficient.

But anyway, I had fun reading this letter. Just make my day much better. Wonder what are they going to do with his applications.

When Will I Recover?
Haiz... still not so well yet... Sometime have the feeling of vomit... but actually it's the swell inside my throat that gives me the feeling. Well, hope that I could get better soon. Anyone can recommend any remedies for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home