The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Blocked Nose

Many Restroom Visits
Well, not that I need to relieve myself many times. In fact, none of restroom visits were for relieving myself in the office. Ok, I had stuffy nose, well I didn't my tissue around, so I always visit the restroom to use the toilet paper there and blow my nose. Didn't count how many visits though, think I visited about 20 times there. Haha... if the water bill suddenly increase, think it must be me who kept flushing the mucus filled toilet paper down the toilet. Ok, for those working there, if you don't want to fall sick, don't visit the 3rd floor gents. Think the restroom is filled with cold viruses from me... :P

Also sneezed quite a lot of times in the office. Don't know how many people will get infected though. Heard from a study that office is the place where there are the most germs, much more than in the toilet. Hmm... if that's the case, try to stay away from the office as much as possible if you don't want to fall sick. So where should you work? Maybe in the restroom. The restroom is always being cleaned by the cleaner, and the cleaning solution used to clean the toilets really kill the germs. So think that might be a good place to work? (Haha... joking :P)

Just now I sneezed a bit too hard in the office. Then I started to have nose bleed. Kind of freak out a little after touching my nose with my hands to see blood. Haha... I quickly ask a tissue from my colleague nearby, cover my nose and rush to the toilet and try to get rid of the blood. Haha... luckily I didn't stain my shirt with blood... Can be quite a freak to see blood on the shirt...

Haiz... as what cancerboy said, think I should take care of myself. Hope that I can get well soon...

More Work Piling Up
Haha... I only did the statistic for Conie's work. No time to print out the customer inquiries from SEMA, match the CPF statements, calculate income and staple the documents. Not that I didn't want to do them, there were just too many mails for me to handle as well. Also Chae Yun needs help in buying Credit Bureau (CB), so I have to help her with that.

Anyway, I can see a shophouse of Conie's work on my desk. think by the end of the day, it will grow into a tower. By the end of my contract, my desk will become a city. How intresting... The population just keep growing dramatically. Well, I'm trying to control the population, but think I didn't have that ability currently. Hmm... Think the bank should employ more temporary staff to help out. they should not save money like that. Our pay is quite low already, what more do they want?

Still remember when I first started work, my upper-study showed me a room with a few towers of papers. Thought that the paper were all meant to be shredded away, but she said that they were all meant to be filed. WHOA!!! I was thinking, how am I going to clear that small city away. Anyway, Guan Si, Chae Yun and me had made this few towers into many shophouses by sorting them out. Anyway, we cleared some of the shophouses, but of course there are more coming in, so think this filing thing will never end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home