The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

POSB Go!

Work Matters
Again had to visit the toilets most of the time to blow my nose. Haha... wonder how many people would get infected with my common cold... Anyway, my nose bleeds again. Think my nasel must get too inflame that it start to bleeds. At least the blood didn't just flow out from the nose, only see the blood when I stick the toilet paper (haha, no tissue paper though) into my nose.

Anyway, I only managed to finish the work for Conie dated 11 May. Haha... still haven't done the pne for 12 May, 13 May and 14 May, and they were actually needed to be done yesterday. Anyway, I also need to do the 15 May applications as well... Never mind, think I'll just let it pile up first, just like how Serene pile up here balance transfer.

The Card is Finally Here...
After waiting for more than one month, my POSB Go! ATM enhanced card is finally here!!! Haha... thought that it got lost in the mail... Well, I supposed the card centre is also somewhat like the Maybank card centre, where all urgent documents become not urgent, and those that are not urgent will be dragged until they feel like doing them... Haha... that's why the card take so long to come. Anyway, think this is going to happen to the Maybank E-card and Flashcard, so don't apply those cards now, if you don't want to wait. Putting it as "urgent" would not help, since any applications that come onto my hands will definitely become "not urgent". "Ad-hoc" will at most become "quite urgent", that's all. Haha... :P

Anyway, I don't mind waiting so long for the card to come, as long as the card does not fall onto the wrong person. If that really happens, my bank will soon run dry of money, since anyone can just sign using my card like that.

Anyone wants to apply? There's the MasterCard features as well (not just MasterCard Electronic), but since this is only for electronic use (how ironical), you can't really use the card for internet/online transaction. Well, never mind, it's good if you want to shop at places where they don't accepts NETS, but accepts MasterCard. Well, if you apply the card, you have to sacrifice your old ATM card though... But never mind, you still can keep your old ATM card as a souvenir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home