The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Father's Day

Another Resting Day
Yup, it's Father's Day, but my father had to go to work in late mornings. Well, since I did not have violin lesson on that day, I could just stay at home and rest. Thought of going out to walk around, but as I was feeling lazy, I decided to stay at home.

Ok, I was feeling kind of tired in the afternoon. My anut and my cousin came during late afternoon. I let my cousin use the computer, and went to my room to sleep. Haha... I was just feeling sooooo tired... Well, as we were going out for dinner, my mother walk me up at about 6.45pm. Haha... Don't feel like waking up... Well, I just got of the bed and continue resting on the sofa...

Father's Day
Well, yup, it's father's day, but my father still have to pay for the dinner. Kind of ironical, but well, he was the one who earned the highest amount in the family. My mother was just working part time as an NTUC cashier, and my sister was working in OCBC as personal banker, which don't get paid as much as my father though. Well, anyway, we just ate the usual think in the hawker centre near NTUC Bishan.

Well, on my way home, we saw someone pushing an NTUC trolley full of goods inside back home. Well, my mother's friend commented on how they could do such things when the trolley belongs to NTUC. We also saw other people pushing the NTUC trolley from home to do shopping. Well, my mother, who is working in NTUC in Thomson, said that a lot of people did that, and the trolley cost about $300 each. Well, people didn't really think how much NTUC had to spend on the trolleys... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home