The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Runaway Vacation

Friday
Yup, Friday again. Well, I decided to left my understudy alone to do the work himself. Anyway, the new temp staff got their password in the afternoon, so finally, I could work using my own account without having to borrow from some other people's account. Well, anyway, if my understudy had any questions, he could just ask me, and if I can't help, I'll have to ask the perm staff there. Hmm... Don't know if I missed out anything or not...

For lunch, we went to NYP canteen to eat, even though it rained very heavily earlier. Well, Chae Yun wanted to take a passport size photographs to summit with the Form A for NUS admission, and there was one photo-taking machine there. There was also a place that sell stamps and a mailbox in the shopping arcade. Ok, we finished our lunch very early, so we decided to walk around in the shopping arcade.

Movie: Runaway Vacation (RV)
Well, the 4 of us, Wei Qiang, Hong Joo, Andrew and me met up for the movie. As Wei Qiang ended his lesson at 5.30pm at NAFA, and Hong Joo did not have to work on that day, they met up earlier. Hmm... I was wondering if they did some shopping before I arrived at Plaza Singapura to meet them. Well, after meeting Wei Qiang and Hong Joo outside Giordano, we met Andrew at the entrance of Plaza Singapura.

We were still discussing about what to eat after Andrew came. Well, we decided to have our dinner at Ajisen Ramen. Wei Qiang ordered the volcano ramen, which is supposed to be the spiciest ramen they offered there. I wanted to try that out as well, so I ordered one for myself also. Wow... The volcano ramen is indeed spicy... So spicy I almost finish my drink before I started on my sides. Well, even though it's spicy, I find it very "thrilling" to my tastebud due to the spiciness, and also it taste great as well. Wanted to finish the ramen gravy, but as I ran out of drinks for myself, I decided not to. Haha... Have that burning sensation on my lips after eating the ramen, but I don't mind about that feeling. Haha... :P

After dinner, we went to Cathay and get the tickets I booked earlier. Hmm... They weren't much people in the cinema, so I guess I shoudn't have book the tickets online. Well, never mind, just only 50 cents more for the booking fee. Anyway, I still buy popcorn (salted) as usual. Well, it has always been a habit of eating popcorn (salted) since I first started watching movie when I was in primary 3, yup I started off my first movie with salted popcorn. Anyway, for those people who want to know, the first movie that I watch in theatres was "The Flintstones".

Anyway, about RV, I had to say that the movie of kind of lame, but funny and humourous. Ok, this is just one movie that I would especially want to watch, as it releases all my stress that I had from work. Yup, when stressed, I need to laugh out all I want to release the stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home