The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Slack Saturday

Yamaha Course Holiday
Yup, it's course holiday, so there's no flute and violin lesson this weekend. I was wondering what I should do during this weekend. Thought of sleeping the whole day, but that would do no good to my body, so I decided to walk around in the city area.

Well, wanted to alight off at Novena to had my lunch there, but as the train was fully pack, I couldn't get off to that station easily, so I decided to go to City Hall instead, not to have lunch though. After reaching there, I went to the library@esplanade to browse through some music scores. Well, in the library, they were going to hold some music perfomances there, one of them is performed by students in Nanyang Junior College Piano Ensemble, yup my alma mater (not my CCA though, last time there's no such CCA in NYJC). They were performing some pieces by Mozart. Thought of staying back to listen to the performances though, but as I had not had my lunch yet, I decided to leave before the performances start.

Anyway, as I went inside to City Hall station to take the train to Dhoby Ghaut, there was already a big group of commuters from the East-West Line train waiting for the train. After that, the next East-West Line train came, and there were even more commuters coming out to board the North-South Line train. Wow... with that many people, I would not be able to squeeze inside the train!!! Ok, so I decided to hop on to the East-West Line train and board the train to Outram Park, then transfer to North-East Line and took the train to Dhoby Ghaut. Yup, that would be 3 stations apart for East-West line, and 3 stations apart for North-East line, in total, 6 stations apart. Well, it was definitely took much longer time to travel in that way, but at least the price is still the same for traveling 1 station apart with North-South Line. Haha...

Anyway, I had my lunch at Yoshinoya at 4pm. Yup, I know it is very late. I usually had late lunch on weekends. Anyway, after lunch, as I was feeling very tired, I decided to go back home.

Dinner
Well, as my mother and my grandmother was not cooking, my sister and I went to Swensen's to had our dinner. I had my chicken baked rice for dinner, since there was no set meals for main course (Fish and Chips, Chicken Cutlet...), and the baked rice is one of the cheapest in Swensen's. Well, as it is Father's day tomorrow, my sister and I decided to buy an ice cream cake (mango flavour) for our father. Haha... We like ice cream cakes... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home