The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Sunday: A Day to Sleep

Sunday Morning
Well, recently my grandfather had been complaining about his leg pain... Hmm... Yup, he had leg pain, but don't know why instead of sitting down to rest his legs, he would always like to stand up, without moving at all, at the same position, for a very long period of time. This would just make his legs much worst... So much worst that his legs swelled... Anyway, in the morning, we went out for breakfast without my grandfather, since he was unable to walk. My grandmother had to stay behind to look after him... Hmm... How sad...

Well, before we went for breakfast, we went to a temple near Sin Ming to pray. Haha, as usual, I would pray for getting many distinctions A+s and As for university studies, hoping to get 1st Class Honours. Ok, yup, I know that's almost entirely impossible, but well, I should study hard to get a decent grades, right?

After praying at the temple, we went to the S11 food centre at Ang Mo Kio to had our breakfast. Hmm... The S11 at Ang Mo Kio is so much different than in the past, it is more vibrant now, with much more stalls operating. Anyway, I had my ramen for breakfast. It didn't taste that bad though, quite decent. Well, definitely better than the ramen at Yoshinoya. Hmm... there were a lot of stalls that I would like to try out their food on, but well, my stomach can't hold that many food. Never mind, I'm sure next time we will go back there to eat again.

The Violin Issues
My violin exams are nearing. At first, my teacher ask me to come on Tuesday afternoon with my pianist (which is my sister) to let him hear how we play. Hmm... Sorry, I have to say to my teacher that we are not as free as what he think. My work contract haven't end yet on Tuesday, and my sister also had to work as well. Can't possibly take leave just to let him listen how we played, right? Anyway, he ask me to come on Sunday morning instead then. Well, not really sure if my sister will be free on Sunday mornings. Working as an OCBC Personal Banker/Consultant, she had to go for the roadshows on Sunday. Well, anyway, I asked my sister, and she said she might be able to make. Ok, once I can confirm, I'll message to my teacher... in Chinese. Yup, don't think he can understand SMS in English, so I had to change my phone language setting to simplified Chinese to type the SMS in Chinese to him. Yup, can be a bit troublesome...

A Sleepy Afternoon
After I came back from my lesson, I just went to bed to sleep... Well, just feeling so sleepy, I didn't really feel like doing anything else. Well, most of my relatives came to our house during that time, but I just continue sleeping anyway... Too tired to do anything already. Think must be because I had been sleeping very late and very little recently... Never mind, once my work contracts end, I can sleep as late as I could. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home