The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bleh...

Two More Weeks...
Haiz... How long is it going to take? I wish I have end my contract already... Anyway, I'm NOT going to work in Maybank in the future!!! Ok, think I shouldn't take up data entry as a temp job. It is just disgustingly boring, and bad for your health. Yup, really bad for health, as in:
- you will get fat easily as you don't move around at all,
- you will get muscles cramps easily as you sit on the chair for extreme prolonged period of time,
- your eyesight will get worse as the result of prolonged computer usage,
- you will fall sick easily as you are being stuck in a room shared by many people with stale air (there are definitely a lot of bacterias in the office, MUCH MORE than in the toilet),
- your body will get weaker as you don't exercise at all by douing data entry.

Ok, as far as possible, I'll try to avoid data entry jobs the next time I take up a temp job. Well, too bad I can only take up ONE VIP (Vacation Interim Programme) in university throughout the 4 years...

Done!!!
Yup, I've done with all the printing. Haha... No need to fight too much with the printer anymore... Anyway, the printer is going to run out of ink soon, and they run out of printer toner inside the storeroom... Hmm... Think they should really order more toners for the printer. The white (printing) papers are going to finish soon as well. Haha... Think it must be me who used up all the papers, after all the printing I've done... Anyway, they should also order more. Cannot just cut cost like that... Well, I can see a lot of pink (fax) paper, but they are not meant for use for the printer. Hmm... wonder why did they order so much pink paper... We don't have that many fax coming in, in fact we have only ONE fax, and there are TWO printer PLUS ONE photocopying machine inside the department. They should invest more on white paper instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home