The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Working Blues

1 Day = 1 Year
Haiz... Don't know why, recently time have been passing quite slowly, in fact much more slow than I was serving National Service... Really hate this kind of job, you just really expect the number of applications coming in. All of the sudden, the people from the other department might give us a big pile of applications to key in. I also need to face the computer the whole day as well, either keying in paper applications using WebAA or printing customers' informations using AS400. Think I have gotten very unhealthy after taking up this job, as I had to sit for almost the whole day to type things. The only parts that is well developed is my finger muscles, after all the fast typing. Well, no point developing finger muscles, since I get to train my fingers at home while using the computer to type blogs ro chat with friends, or even play the piano...

Working Blues
Haha... Do you know why I like to wear blue to office? It's because of working blues. Too bad I only have 1 blue fully-buttoned collared shirt for work, or I'll definitely wear the blue shirt every day. Anyway, one of my colleagues is wearing completely black already, to show that her mood is already "black" for work. Hmm... Since I've worn blue collared casual shirt just last Friday, I'll wear dark blue collared casual shirt for the next Friday (we can wear casually on Friday), to show that I'm still in the blues, and my mood is really "dark" for work. :P

Lunch
On Wednesday, we had lunch at the fast food canteen in Nanyang Polytechnic. Well, since I feel like eating fast food, and there weren't as many people in the fast food canteen, we decided to eat over there. Yup, to my predictions, there really weren't that many people in the canteen. We could find seats very easily without having people to help us reserve seats first while we were buying our food.

On Thursday, as one of my colleague didn't feel like going to NYP to eat, and I didn't want to eat at Tech Point canteen, as the food taste a bit horrible (to my frank opinion), we decided to visit the Neighbourhood Police Centre to have our lunch there. Yup, I had my Fish and Chips there, since the Fish and Chips really taste good.

On Friday, we decided to go to NYP Food Junction to had our lunch there. Yup, there were a lot of people in Food Junction, but we managed to find seats at the very corner or Food Junction. Again had western food for lunch. Haha... Anyway, I had breaded fish fillet for lunch. Well, we can choose any 2 sides out of the 6 choices for the main course, with the choices of:
- French Fries
- Wedges
- Baked Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mixed Brocolli and Carrots
- Fried Rice
- Spaghetti
- Pasta
(Different days may have different choices)
Well, I decided to have non-fried food as my sides, so I picked mixed Brocolli and Carrots and Spaghetti. The food is nice, even though the portion is a bit small, but anyway, I didn't really have much appetite to eat, so it's ok for me.

Last Day
Yup, Friday was Justina's last day of work. Well, as our head was present on Friday, we couldn't really go to Ang Mo Kio central to have our lunch, since it was a bit too far, and there were too many temp staffs as well. Anyway, she gave each of us a small bag of chocolates. Haha, she also draw us some pictures representing us as well. Well, she drew me a fox-like animal, as she said it kind of looks like me. Hmm... look like me? Well, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home