The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Miz River: 100th Post!!!

The 100th Post
Yay!!! Finally this blog has 100 post!!! Haha... Think it's time for some celebration. Hmm... I started this blog about 3 months ago, kind of fast to reach 100 post. The previous blog that I had took quite some time to reach 100 post, sine I only had the time to type the blog entries during weekends. Well, about this current blog, I'm not really sure how many people are reading my blog. Think not many people read my blog since I didn't really publicise this blog. Never mind, if other people want to read my blog, maybe they should find their way here... :P

Sunday Morning Madness
Hmm... Have to wake up for breakfast again. Yup, as long as my parents are around, I cannot skip breakfast... Never mind, at least when I go out for breakfast with them, I do not have to pay for the meals... :P

My father wanted to eat the carrot cake again at Ang Mo Kio. Hmm... Kind of tired of the carrot cake, so I told him I wanted to eat something else. Actually, he didn't really want me to eat McDonald's all the time, since it was not really healthy, but I told him that the carrot cake is even worst. The oil content is so much higher than the breakfast in McDonald's. Not really sure if they use lard to cook the carrot cake though. If they really did, then it would make it very unhealthy... Anyway, my father let me go to McDonald's to have my breakfast there. I decided to have Hotcakes for breakfast, since I don't feel like eating any meat product that time.

Exam Date for Violin: 27 July 2006 (Thursday)
Haiz... The dates are getting nearer each time... Don't know if my sister will be able to play the piano parts properly or not... Think I must force her to practise more often with me, so that I can coordinate with her.

Anyway, the teacher ask me to book about 2 practise session in the studio, so that he can see how I play, and how I coordinate with the pianist for the exams. Haha... Think he is kind of "afraid to lose"... Yup, I know that the exams are nearing, but I think he is the one that is more worried than me... Hmm... Maybe he didn't want to lose face for having failures, since there will be his name written on the exam sheet itself, as the presenter of the exams. Yup, I can understand that. Think next time I sign up the exams myself directly at the ABRSM representative office, then put the presenter name as myself, so that he don't have to worry to much. Ok, if I pass, I'll get the certificate which contain my names 2 times, one for the candidate, the other for the presenter (that is if I sign up myself). Haha... Kind of odd to present the certificate to myself... Anyway, I did that for my Grade 6 Theory last year, so that's nothing so new.

Flute and Violin Exam Schedules
Ok, these are the schedules for the flute and violin exams on that day.

Flute


Violin


Tired
Just don't know why, after I came back from my lesson, I just feel very tired... Hmm... when I lie on the bed, I just fell asleep straight away. Only woke up when my grandmother asked me to come out to have my dinner. Anyway, as I was feeling very sleepy, I only ate a little bit. Don't really have much appetite though.

Well, I supposed it must be the work that I have that make me so tired... Yup, really wish that my contract ends now... Never mind, just need to bear another 2.5 weeks more...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    phentermine 37.5 phentermine 37.5 mg no prescription needed - order phentermine in canada

     

Post a Comment

<< Home