The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

World Cup Quarter-Finals

Watching World Cup
Yup, Shi Qing invited us to watch World Cup quarter-finals at his house, as his father just subscribed to Starhub cable. Haiz... too bad my home doesn't have Starhub cable, we only had Starhub Internet cable, which can't be used to watch cable channels...

Anyway, after meeting up with some people at Tanah Merah station, we went to the food centre nearby to had our dinner. Hmm... The dinner kind of take quite long to prepare... Me didn't really eat much, just mostly rice, as I didn't really had much appetite. Haiz... It's all because of work...

Anyway, we went to Shi Qing house after the dinner. While some people are playing mahjong and cards befor the match start, I was looking at the pictures Shi Qing took when he was in Japan. Haha... He took some odd pictures though. Hmm... Come to think of it, I haven't gone for a tour for quite a long time already. Think I might want to vist Japan, Korea and some European countries.

Well, since there were 2 quarter-final matches going on, we stayed overnight at Shi Qing house to watch the matches. Anyway, my sister also watching the quarter-final matches at her friend's house as well, so basically both of us were not at home to sleep during that night.

Hmm... about the first match between Germany and Argentina, it was kind of boring, I have to admit. No goals during the 1st half of the match. Well, the excitement came in when Argentina scored a goal in the 2nd half of the match. After that, Germany scored a goal as well, which eventually turned out to be a draw... There was also no goal at all during the extra time, as well as the half-time. Haiz... Almost fell asleep while watching... At least the penalty was quite interesting to watch. Well, the 2nd match between Italy and Ukraine was more interesting, but I was already too tired to watch, after the very long match between Germany and Argentina, eventually fell asleep during the 2nd match... My sister even agree with me that the 1st match was very boring, so boring she couldn't stay awake for the 2nd match... Haha...

Well, after a short rest at Shi qing house after the 2nd match, we went to have our breakfast at McDonalds at Bedok. Don't feel like eating though, but still order a Hotcakes meal for my breakfast. Didn't put any syrup and margerine on it, since I prefer to eat plain hotcakes. Haha...

After getting back home, I still didn't really sleep straight away, don't know why, even though I only slept, or maybe just napped, for just a short few hours. Well, I still use the computer to surf net, go out and buy lunch, practise my exam pieces with my sister before I went to bed to sleep. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home