The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Flute Exams Nearing!!!

Saturday Morning
Yup, this is one day that I could sleep up very late, but anyway, I woke up at about 8am. Kind of early though, but I just couldn't sleep more. Haha... Skipped breakfast today, too lazy to get the food from the kitchen. Never mind, I can have snacks and lunch later.

Notting Hill: Where Can It Be Found?
Well, in the afternoon, Kavan asked me if I could helped him find Notting Hill when I go for my flute lesson later. He said that he could not find any in stores, and he was feeling unwell after the engineering camp a few days ago. Ok, anyway, I was also going to borders to look around, so I decided to help him help. Well... Sadly I could not find movies titled "Notting Hill" for both DVDs and VCDs. I can only find those DVDs and VCDs that are quite recent. Hmm... Think need to have special orders.

Exam Date for Flute: 13 July 2006 (Thursday)
Yup, I got my exams date for flute, which is about 3 weeks from now... Oh... Who am I going to find to play the piano parts for me? Hmm... Anyway, now still have time to train the person to play it for me. The piano parts are actually easy to play, just need coordination with the flautist. Never mind, I can teach the person to coordinate with me... Hmm... Must quickly get the accompanist soon to practise with me... Maybe I'll ask my sister...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home