The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Friday Matters: In Work




Phew... there was fewer applications on that day. Just don't know why, Maybe because already too many people applied for the Maybank credit cards during the roadshow, so there will be fewer applicants in the bank.

Anyway, some of my colleagues and I decided to tour around Nanyang Polytechnic to buy lunch back to office. Well, there were quite a number of canteens and food centre there, some have air-con, others does not have. Anyway, I decided to buy back McDonald's from there. Didn't know that McDonald's in politechnics are cheaper than outside. Anyway, as we were buying food from different stalls and canteens, it took us quite sometime for us to finish what we need to buy. Also need to walk quite a lot as well, since we need to walk from our work place to NYP, walk between canteens, and walk back to our office.

Anyway, since there wasn't much work today, I could help Guan Si do a bit of filing. Haiz... the thing is sometimes the applications can come in so late that it's about time for us to knock off from work. Well, at least I manage to finish keying in all the applications that came in very late before in end my work day. Phew...

Well, it was Haohan's birthday as well, so I rush back and quickly pack my things, not really sure if I would to stay in the chalet or not, I decided to bring my instruments along just in case. Kind of a bit of troublesome to do so though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home