The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Happy Birthday, Haohan!!!

Haohan's Birthday Chalet
Well, Haohan had invited us to go to his chalet to celebrate his birthday. Had to bring quite a number of things there though, the NewPaper Big Walk things for the 6 people who sign up with me, my books, instruments and my clothings. I also need to meet Hong Joo at Dhoby Ghaut to go with him to the chalet. Haha... Had to ask him to help me carry my things as well.

Well, when I reached the chalet, I was already

XXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!

My head was already spinning... Just don't know why... Think I must be exhausted after I had to run to try to meet Hong Joo just on time, with my things on both of my hands and on my back. Just don't really have that mood to eat anything... Haiz... my mind was thinking about something else while in the chalet... Think it must all because of the work I'm doing...

Anyway, our platoon shared a present of Ipod Nano for Haohan as a birthday present. Did anyone said expensive? Well, it's cost about $400, so I supposed so, but we are celebrating Haohan's 21st birthday right, so of course we must give him something good, right?

I decided to stay 1 night at Haohan's chalet, since it was really very late when I arrived at the chalet, about 9.30pm if I'm not wrong. Think they meet at the chalet at about 6pm. That was like 3.5 hours late, but I had no choice about that... Sorry Haohan... :P

Ok, I decided to leave before noon, since no one was staying over there. Anyway, as Haohan was going to return the car to his uncle, which live near Toa Payoh, Kai Quan and I decided to ride on the car. Well, after returning the car to his uncle, the 3 of us decided to walk back to Toa Payoh bus interchange from there. As we were uncertain about the place, it took us more than 1 hour for us to reach Toa Payoh bus interchange. Haha... we actually walk on the wrong directions for quite a number of times... :P Think I must really get a handy street directory for my convenience.

The NewPaper Big Walk: Roadshow
Anyway, there was The NewPaper Big Walk roadshow today at Toa Payoh HDB Hub. Aye... should have help the 7 of us to sign up the walk today instead, since they are giving away free 150ml packet of Sunbeam sunflower (cooking) oil for each participant who sign up for the walk.

Well, never mind about that. Anyway, I helped 4 more people to sign up for the walk there, including Haohan. As Haohan was there as well, and he was going back very soon, I decided to give him the TNP Big Walk stuff on the spot, which is the TNP Big Walk shirt, coupon booklet and Sunbeam Sunflower oil. Haha... I forgot to give him the number tag though... Never mind, I can keep the number tag for the lucky draw that was coming up later. Anyway, for the lucky draw, as I forgot to request the form back for me to fill in their ICs, I decided to use my name for all the 4 lucky draw coupon... Haha... sorry about that... Never mind, I win a car, I might give it away instead... :P

There's also the roadshow lucky draw as well, where you could win one of the 6 Timex watches, 2 Motorola handphones, 1 AIBI eMotion and 1 Nikon Coolpix camera. Well, the numbers that I got was between 20880 and 20883 inclusive, but too bad none of the 10 numbers didn't match any of the numbers that I had here. There were numbers which are 2085X, 2087X and 2089X, but none were 2088X, so I didn't really stand some chance about that... Maybe if Haohan was here (being the birthday boy), he might give some luck about that...

Flute
I decided to go home and put all my things first before I go out for my Flute lesson. Well, Michelle was sick today. Hmm... think those 3 girls really like to fall sick. Anyway, I help to... well... "come up with a similar set" of Beginner's Flute Book 2 for Johanna, because she don't want to buy the book as she did not have enough money. Well, about the "enough money" part, I'm not really sure if that's really true.

Anyway, as 6 May 2006 (Saturday) is a polling day, it was declared to be a holiday on that day, so there will be no lesson next week (YES!!!) Well, my driving revision iis still on, so I have to go, but never mind, that's morning, so it's ok. Also, there will be a course holiday between 9 May 2006 (Tuesday) to 14 May 2006 (Sunday). That means I'll have no Flute and Violin lessons on that day (YES, YES, YES!!! HOORAY!!!). This also means that I'll have no Flute lesson for 2 weeks... Haha... I don't mind that. Yay... can sleep as much as I like... Haha... think I must be a lazy pig... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home