The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday: Not the Day to Wake Up Late

Can't Really Wake Up Late
Ok, my parents will always wake me up for breakfast on Sunday morning. Argh... Feeling so tired... Not enough sleep... Haiz... never mind, I still go out with them for breakfast. Anyway, I had my breakfast at McDonald's at Ang Mo Kio, while my father and my grandparents at a hawker centre. Just don't really want to eat carrot cake with them...

On the Way for Lesson
Well, my sister had to do roadshow at Hougang Mall, so my father had to fetch her to Hougang Mall before driving me to Plaza Singapura for lesson. Well, she was, as usual, late for the thing. She was supposed to meet her boss at Hougang Mall at 12pm, but think we reached there at about 12.15pm. Well, that's her usual self...

There was a traffic jam on the way to Plaza Singapura, but at least the jam was not that serious. My father manage to reach Plaza Singapura at about 12.45pm, so I still have another 15 minutes for my lesson.

Violin: Always Didn't Practise...
Haha... our class just don't practise our violin. Well, at least we manage to clear our Study No. 9 after we had been doing for quite some time. Anyway, we didn't play piece No. 2 (Gavotte) from Suzuki Violin 2 as we did not practise much... :P So, the teacher again ask us to practise ourselves again for about 10 minutes, while he went out and drink water. Well, surprisingly, after that 10 minutes, we managed to handle the piece very well. Them he just kept saying that only if we practise we could handle the pieces well. Think he had been telling us for many weeks. Well, he decided to let us took up the next piece (Hunter's Chorus) and decided to leave Gavotte aside.

Finally Use My Borders Voucher
Well, my sister gave me a $40 electronic voucher from borders, but I had not start using that yet. It's about 1 month already she gave me the voucher, so I decided to buy a CD (Cello Concerto by Vivaldi) costing $28.95 from there. Thought that Vivaldi's cello concerto is quite nice. Anyway, I have about $11.05 left inside the voucher, so think I may need to combine my voucher with either NETS or debit card the next time I'm buying the CDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home