The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bleh...

So Tired...
Just don't really feel like working... But... Well, I don't have a choice, right. Anyway, I'm always doing the same thing for work. The thnig that matters is how much work I have to do. Today, there are quite a lot of applications, because of the long weekend. Still had to help Conie in the e-card applications. There were quite a lot to help out, but well, since my work is the top priority, I only did Conie's work after I've done with my work.



Anyway, I only summit the work back to Conie at 6pm, which was like about half a day late. Well, so many applications, what can I do? I just only the low-paid temporary staff there. :P

Cup Noodle Day
Tomorrow we (the temp staff) set aside a day for cup noodle. This means that we will be bringing cup nooble to the office and eat it during lunch break. Well, it's time for a break from canteen food. Anyway, we always have to walk to the canteen at Tech Point for quite a distance to have lunch, so it's time that we bring our own food and have lunch in the office instead. Just don't know which cup noodle to buy, so I just pick up one of the Nissin's cup noodle for tomorrow's lunch.

Going to Sleep
Just don't know why, but I really feel like sleeping now... So tired that I don't feel like doing anything else... Think this is one short blog that I've written... Anyway, good night and sweet dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home