The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The NewPaper Big Walk: More People Now

The NewPaper Big Walk
Well, another 4 more from my platoon had sign up for the NewPaper Big walk. Since I was at Toa Payoh that time, and there was a roadshow going on at HDB Hub there, I decided to register the 4 of them there. Well, in addition to 4 t-shirts, 4 coupon booklets and 4 number tags, I also received 4 packet of sunflower cooking oil from them as well. Think the sponsors are promoting the stuffs there...

Ok, I'll post the tag number corresponding to each person here.

Collected from SPH News Centre
12116 -> Ming Zhi (Me!)
12117 -> Shi Qing
12118 -> Dezhi
12119 -> Wei Qiang
12120 -> Tsuan Hsiu (might not be coming)
12121 -> Wenhao
12122 -> Kai Quan

Collected from HDB Hub at Toa Payoh
20880 -> Hui Huang
20881 -> Hong Joo
20882 -> Alex
20883 -> Haohan

I also asked Victor and Daniel to sign up as well, so think there should be another 2 more coming. Think I'll register for them next week when there's another roadshow at HDB Hub. Hopefully can get more people to join us. Anyone want to help me to get more people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home