The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

University Matters

University Package
Well, I just got the acceptance letter to Computer Engineering (Faculty of Engineering) from National University of Singapore (NUS) on Saturday. Well, used to be accepted to study Computer Engineering (School of Computing) in 2005, but I decided to reapply to Computer Engineering (Faculty of Engineering) this year.

Well, what's the difference to between the one in SoC and the one in FoE? Well, according to the NUS Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) website, the SoC offering trains "a computer scientist with a focus on computer hardware". The programme leverages on the strengths of the SoC in various aspects of computer science. In contrast, the ECE offering leverages on the electrical engineering curriculum to train students with a unique combination in electronic hardware and software skills.

I'm actually more interested in the modules offered in ECE than the one offered in SoC. Think I'm that kind that prefers to do those hardware stuffs rather than software stuffs.

Well, last time, that person sighs when I'm going to SoC with him as well, because he don't want to see me there. Since I'm going to FoE, think he must be very happy now that he don't have to see me anymore in SoC next time. :P

Hmm... come to think of it, since I'm reapplying my course this year, do I need to go for the medical examination again? Don't know if I need to pay another $25 just for another examination because I'm in the different faculty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home