The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Labour Day: No Labour?

Labour Day = Sleeping Day
This is one perfect day to rest. Well, my parents, as usual, will always wake me up for breakfast, even on public holidays. So tired... think one day I must tell them that I really need more sleep. Also woke up with a very bad backache as well. think I must be sleeping on the wrong position last night. Till now, I still can't really turn my head to my left, and also can't really twist my body to the left as well, because of that backache I had. Luckily I had no driving revision today, or else I can only make right turn throughout the revision. Anyway, I still go out with my parents to Tekka Mall to have our breakfast.

After we came back for breakfast, I went to sleep again. Just don't know why, but I feeling extremely tired then... Don't really feel like doing anything else... Well, I slept until it is almost 2pm, where I went out to have lunch at PastaMania with my sister.

After lunch, I went back home ans use the computer for a while, then I went back to lie on my bed to rest, hoping that my backache would ease. Well, too bad it did not help at all... Never mind, I was really too tired to do anything that day.

Anyway, now I'm typing my blog still with a backache, which is inclined towards my left sholder blade. Can't really turn my head or twist my body to watch television from my computer (well, I have to turn left to watch television from the computer). Hopefully, tomorrow will get better, or else when I'm working, I will have to turn the whole chair whenever I need to take something from the left side of the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home