The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

WOW...

100 Plus
Anyone here for a 100 plus isotonic drink? Think I really need to drink that so that I have that energy to carry on with my work. Anyway, there were SOOOOOOOOOO MANY (x100) mails coming in today. I only collected the mails at 2pm. Didn't even bother to collect the rest of the big bulk of mails later in the afternoon, because I know that I cannot finish the one that I collected in 2pm. Anyway, if I really collected the mails at 5.30pm, then I'll do even more work. Just for no reason, once I see mails I'll start to work, so that's why I didn't collect the rest later in the afternoon. Well, the work can be done tomorrow, so why must I work so hard to finish all the work before I knock off, right?

Anyway, there were like more than 80 new applications coming in (excluding those that are still in the mailing room), plus I have to do another 20 plus new applications and about 15 upgrade applications given by Veron. Haiz... today I really hit 100 plus for those new applications (excluding the upgrade applications) that I keyed in. to be exact, it's 112 new applications. I was already in bonkers after keying that many applications. Chae Yun also have to print out the customer inquiries today as well, because she knew that she won't be able to finish her work tomorrow if she did not do it just now. Anyway, they were mostly Visa Platinum applications. According to the source, the applications mostly comes from a magazine, so I supposed Maybank may have requested the magazing publisher to include their Visa Platinum application forms inside the magazine... Hmm... what a move to make, and I don't think so many people earned at least $50000 a year (about $4166.67 a month).

While opening the mails, I realsed that there were some blank applications coming in as well... Hmm... think the people just want to mail the applications for fun, since they do not have to pay for mailing the applications. Well, it's Maybank that has to pay for all the mails. Never mind, I'm sure Maybank will have enough money to pay for the applications. Each applications only needs 23¢ to mail anyway.

Today, one of my colleagues also told us that the job that the 4 of us (Guan Si, Chae Yun, Serene and me) are doing now used to be a job for 8 people. WHAT?!?!?! Think they must be taking us as over-age child labour... Hmm... look like we must demand our head to give us double pay!!!

New Applications Statistics (08 May and 09 May)
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
08 May123030247
09 May4167400112


Bee Hoon Madness
Just don't know why, recently I've been eating fried bee hoon for lunch. Just have that cravings for fried bee hoon. I had been eating this for my past 2 lunches, don't know if I might be eating that again tomorrow. :P Anyway, today we bought the food back to the office. Well, just don't know why thought, we don't feel like eating outside there.

Just found out during lunch time that Justina is from the same primary school as me. Thought that she looked kind of familiar, so I asked her which school she was from last time. Indeed, we came from the same primary school (Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School). Well, she didn't apply for the affiliated school because she moved her house to Woodlands. A small world indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home