The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Vesak Day

No Work!!!
That's the good thing. Well, less pay, but I'm ok with that. I've being keying so many applications for the past few days. Now my head feels a bit giddy after prolong usage of computer. Hmm... hopefully my eyesight don't get worst.

Anyway, our family had pour breakfast at Tekka Mall. Again eat bee hoon from the vegetarian stall. Just feel like eating bee hoon. My throat still haven't recover fully yet, so I find it a little bit difficult to swallow the bee hoon down.

Initially our family and relatives wanted to have dinner on the evening to celebrate for mother's day. Well, the thing is my sister was going out with her friends, one of my cousins had to go for her friend's barbeque, and the other one had something on to do. So, we decided to have the dinner tomorrow evening instead.

Movie: Poseidon
Anyway, in the afternoon, I watched the movie Poseidon with Wei Qiang, Chun Hoo and Haohan. Well, when I went to the cinema to buy the tickets, the queue was very long. Think it almost reached the AXS machine on the other side. Well, at least we managed to get Class E (5th row) seats on the side. Haohan actually bought the movie voucher there, but didn't use them since the 3 of them arrived just before the movie starts. If I were to wait for Haohan, think we will definitely be very late for the movie.

Sleepy
When I board the train back to Bishan, I was feeling very sleepy. Think it must be the medicine that I eat which cause drowsiness. Almost fell asleep standing inside the train. Luckily I managed to try to get myself awake, or I might fall in the train. Kind of embarassing if that really happened...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home