The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tired Sunday

Breakfast Alone
My parents still wake me up for breakfast. Anyway, they were going to eat carrot cake at a hawker centre at Ang Mo Kio, so I deicded to have my breakfast at McDonald's. Yup, I ate the same thing as yesterday's breakfast, Sausage McMuffins meal. Just don't know why I suddenly feel like eating that...

Violin
Haha... didn't really practise much as usual. While playing, I almost could not find the repeat sign, so I struggle a bit there... Never mind, those pieces are not my exam pieces anyway. Well, the teacher also gave us a copy of Pachebel Canon in D. He said he's going to teach us bit by bit every week. Ok... thing it's time for us to learn how to change positions on the violin...

Sleeping...
After I came back from my lesson, I went to sleep... Haha... Just don't know why. I was feeling very tired... Think must be all the work that I do... Hmm... wonder why people would want to apply Maybank credit cards. I don't see anything special about Maybank cards. They don't even have AMEX (American Express) or maybe JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) credit cards, only the very common Visa and MasterCard... Their debit cards are MasterCard Electronic cards. Well, since there's the word "Electronic", this means that the card cannot be used to purchase anything online...

Anyway, I didn't switch on the air-con while sleeping in the hot afternoon, so I kept sweating, which made sleeping kind of uncomfortable...

Miz the Clarinettist

Haha... What do you think? This thing really needs a lot of breath. Good for training while running and playing the clarinet at the same time, so you won't feel breathless after training in that way... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home