The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Polling Day!!!

Your Vote is Secret
Haha... too bad I'm still underage, and my GRC is one of the walkover GRC, so there's no voting for me. Hmm... I wonder how it feels like to vote. The rules seem kind of strict, don't know if it is stressful to go to the polling centre and vote.

Roger's Birthday
Another haha... I suddenly remembered that Roger's birthday is on 3rd May. Hmm... forgot to wish him Happy Birthday on msn... Well, never, anyway Roger, if you happened to read this blog by chance, I'm wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hmm... how's the Big Walk T-shirt as a present? :P

More People for Big Walk
Today I went to the HDB Hub for the TNP Big Walk roadshow. Well, there's one stall that's selling 1 can of potato chips, 1 can of cranberry juice, 1 bottle of isotonic drink and 1 bottle of fruit drink at $3.50 (usual price about $6+). So, I decided to buy 1 set.

Well, I went there to help Victor and Daniel to sign up for the walk as well. Just for those interested, their numbers are as follows.
26299 -> Victor
26300 -> Daniel
Haiz... again there's a miss in the lucky draws again. There's one number for 26291, and the other number for 26302... Hmm... maybe should have take the earlier train, or maybe I should look around all the stalls in the roadshow before helping them to sign up. Never mind, there's more chances during the actual day.

Mission Impossible 3
After that I went to catch this movie with Wei Qiang, Chun Hoo and Kai Quan. This is one of the most popular movies currently showing. When I went there at about 4.30pm to buy tickets, the seats were like about 90% filled... Well, I have no choice but to buy C Class seats (3rd row from front) for the movie. Well, actually I've taken the B Class seats (2nd row from front) last time, but never tried A Class seats (1st row) before. Hopefully I don't get the chance to do so...

Anyway, before we watch the movie, we had dinner at Carl's Jr., as Chun Hoo never eat anything from there before. Hmm... I've eat at Carl's Jr. for quite a number of times already, but never mind, it doesn't kills to eat again, right?

The movie was kind of thrilling, but of course a bit confusing at some point of time. Not really sure what happened at some parts of the movie. Maybe someone can explain to me about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home