The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Sleepy Day

Sleeping for the Whole Day
Can't believe that I had been sleeping for the whole morning and afternoon. Just really feel like sleeping. Think it must be the medication I'm taking now that made me want to sleep a lot. Haha... basically, I only take my meals and medication, and sleep during morning and afternoon. Just don't feel like doing anything else though. Luckily there's no flute lesson today. So tired... think I don't really have the mood to blow the instrument.

I also developed a cough and runny nose as well. Hmm... think that whitish thing inside my throat makes my throat sore. The liquid stuck inside the nostrils must have caused the runny nose. Well, a least blowing the nose makes me feel much better, but makes me more difficult to breathe. Hopefully this only last for a few days...

Dinner at a Seafood Restaurant
Later in the evening, our family and relatives went to have a dinner at Seafood restaurant at West Coast. The food is nice over there. Well, we waited quite long for the braised shark fins to be served to our table. Well, maybe because the soup takes a longer time to prepare. The braised shark fin is kind of different from most of the normal shark fins, it's purer and the put a lot of beansprout inside. Don't really like to eat the beansprout, but I still force the beansprout into the stomach.

Think I drank about one and a half cans of 7-up. Yup, I have cough, but I still drink cold drinks as usual, just didn't really care about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home