The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Haha... Still Cannot Finish...

More Unfinished Work
Haha... there are also a lot of applications to key in today. Veron also gave me quite a lot of work to do as well... Haha... no time to finish Conie's work. Well, at least I printed out all the SEMA for E-cards and FlashCards (Conie's work), only did a bit of stapling for that... Anyway, I also did not have the time to print out the SEMA for Classic and Platinium cards. Looks like there will be a lot of work for me to do tomorrow... How sad... I'm the only person there to open all the 100 plus mails, and the only person to key in all the applications into the system... Chae Yun may not be able to finish her ES and Credit Bureau, while Serene already had problems finishing the Balance Transfer... Looks like the bank SHOULD employ more temp staff to help us out.

New Application Statistics (09 May and 10 May)
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
09 May4167400112
10 May195150075


Lunch at PS (Neighbourhood Police Centre) Again
We decided to have lunch at the NPC again. Well, I decided to try out the Wanton noodles over there. Hmm... the noodles taste kind of bland... I supposed because the sauce used for the wanton noodle is very bland. It's quite tasteless... Well, I haven't tried the wanton noodle from Tech Point canteen before, so I can't really compare the food.

Movie: The Wild
After work, I met my Secondary School friends, Kavan, Wei Jian and Siu Hang, for a movie at Jubilee (at Ang Mo Kio). We decided to catch the movie The Wild at 7.15pm. Hmm... kind of feel a bit sleepy, but I still manage to keep myself awake for the movie. Anyway, the movie has quite a lot of silly humour, which can give us some good laugh there. The movie kind of resembles Madagascar though, and the storyline are quite alike between the 2 movies. Anyway, both have lions as the main character, and there are giraffes as supporting character for both as well. Hmm... I wonder...

After the movie, we had our dinner at S-11 at Bishan (near Junction 8). Can't really think of what I wanted to eat, so I decided to eat Ban Mian wtih Wei Jian and Siu Hang. Think I must had ate quite a lot today, so I felt kind of full even after I reach home. Hmm... think must eat a bit less for the next few days...

Xbox 360, Playstation 3 or Wii?
Anyone getting any of the 3 next generation consoles? Hmm.. I was wondering whether I should get Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 3 or Nintendo Wii. Hmm... thought Wii is kind of interesting after they released the features yesterday. I'm also very interested in Wii as well. The controlller for Wii kind of looks like a remote control. The controller is also able to sense full 3D motion. The sensor inside itself allows it to sense rotational and translational movement along the 3 axes, providing a full six degrees of freedom. It is also compatible with all televisions, including digital projectors. It will also have rumbling features, speaker and a microphone as well.

Hmm... maybe I'll get one of that to play... Hopefully won't get hooked with the thing until I forgot about my studies... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home