The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Unfinished Work

Mails by Installment
Something that I don't like... Mails that comes in installment. Well, the mails comes in a small bulk at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and right before I knock off from work. how am I going to finish my work like that, especially when there were quite a lot of mails before I was about to end my work day? Never mind, anyway, I'm not the one who apply the credit cards. If I have to delay, so be it. At most the customers get their cards later, and maybe they will get angry with the bank, and advised their families, relatives and friends not to apply the card from the bank... :P

Today, I also stamp the date wrongly... Haha... had to change the date using hand though... Just don't know why I put the date as 08 JUN 2006 when today is only 08 MAY 2006... Think I must be thinking too much of vacation, or maybe because I'm still waiting for CED to come by...

Anyway, after I came back from work, I had a bit of headache. Just don't know why though... Think must be the lack of sleep. Hmm... maybe I shouldn't use the computer so often...

Lunch in Office
Well, we decided to have lunch in office. Oddly, Guan Si decided to eat the hor fun from Tech Point canteen. Thought he would eat his cup noodles as usual. Haha... too bad we still didn't join the new temp staff, Ranneth and Justina, for lunch. Never mind, perhaps tomorrow we might join them for lunch...

Happy Birthday Stanley!!!
Today is Stanley Ang's birthday. Well, I wishing him Happy Birthday. Don't know if he's reading this blog though, but never mind, I hope that he will have fun today. Hmm... birthday presents? Haha... never mind, I don't have my birthday presents as well. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home