The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Swollen Throat

Eating Too Much Heaty Food?
When I woke up this morning, I felt that there was something that stuck inside the throat. Thought the rice must have stuck inside the throat, but I didn't eat any rice yesterday... Maybe the popcorn? Well, just don't know what is it though. Anyway, it feels very uncomfortable. I didn't had my breakfast because I did not have the mood to eat.

Haha, about work, I purposely delay the work I need to do for Conie. By right the E-card applications need to be routed by her yesterday, but I delayed the work until today. She ask me to hand back the applications to her, as there's today's applications to do as well. Anyway, when I gave back the applications, she told me to calculate the income first before giving the applications back. Ok, so I continue with my work first, and I only calculate them very slowly when I have done all my work I need to do. Hmm... not evil enough, I think. Next time I should gave her the work 2 days later instead. Well, to me, E-card applications are not important at all, since that's not what I'm supposed to do... :P

For lunch, we decided to buy the food back to the office to eat. Well, I still did not have the mood to eat, so I decided to buy a plain waffle for lunch. Hmm... I was really quite hungry, especially when I smell other people's food, but I still don't have that mood to eat. Hmm... there's a war going on between my stomach and my throat...

After lunch, I felt a bit giddy. Hmm... maybe I did not have that energy to keep me going on... I was woking much slowly than normal. Haiz... I kept typing in the wrong things, eg. typing IC number as address, typing name as IC number... At least I manage to spot my mistake before I clicked the "save" button.

Aftr work, my mother told me to visit the doctor. Well, the doctor told me that there is something whitish inside my throat, which may lead to sore throat. Well, I supposed there's a pus inside my throat, or maybe my throat is a bit swollen. Hmm... maybe I eat too much heaty food? Anyway, I don't really care about how much heaty food I eat. I'm just going to eat heaty food as usual... :P Never, I'll drink more water as well. I was feeling very hungry for dinner. Though my throats forbided me from eating, I just force the food inside the throat to the stomach. Well, I really need energy to do things...

New Application Statistics (10 May and 11 May)
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
10 May195150075
11 May204420268

Total for 1st Month New Applications (17 April to 11 May)
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
453524673331080

Average for 1st Month New Applications (17 April to 11 May)
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
25.1729.113.720.171.8360.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home