The Miz River 明志江河 ミジ川

The river reveals one's aspirations. Created on 30 March 2006. Row a boat to explore this river...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cup Noodle Day!!!

Haiz... So Much Work...
Haiz... today there are so many applications... So tired... Haha. Think I must be saying "so tired" every time I blog. Well, that's my nature. Anyway, there were like more that 80 new applications needed to be keyed inside the database, plus 10 more applications for additional cards. There were so many applications that I could only finished Conies work after 5.30pm. Never mind, she don't really seemed to mind that. Anyway, I come up with the new applications statistics as shown below, from the day I started to work independently, which was after when my upper study had left to go back to the polytechnic to study.

New Applications Statistics
VCVPMCMGMPTotal
17 Apr172020241
18 Apr321931358
19 Apr201820242
20 Apr20740132
21 Apr111520230
24 Apr293540472
25 Apr294351482
26 Apr513441292
27 Apr182010342
28 Apr12910224
02 May3426110273
03 May433640184
VC = Visa Classic, VP = Visa Platinum, MC = MasterCard Classic, MG = MasterCard Gold, MP = MasterCard Platinum

Anyway, there's another roadshow going on quite recently, so think there will be even more new applications coming up on the way... :(

Let's Eat Cup Noodle
Today is cup noodle day, so we (the temp staff) brought our own cup noodle to eat for lunch. Don't really know which cup noodle to get, so I bought the Nissin's Chicken Mushroom cup noodle. It taste alright anyway. Well, there is a new temp staff that came in just today, in Sales and Channels Management (SCM). Well, his name is Ra... haha... forgot his name already. Not that I don't want to remember, but his name is kind of rare, so it's difficult to remember his name. Issac wanted us to go for lunch at Tech Point because of the new-comer, but we had already bought our cup noodles to eat, so maybe have to wait until tomorrow.

My colleague also talk about a gay blog during lunch time. Well, thought her description sounded quite familiar, until I realised that Junfeng also talked about that during Haohan's chalet. Well, since there were som many people talking about the blog, I decided to check it out. Haha... the blog is kind of... romantic (sorry, this is not for the faint-hearted). Quite interesting, I decided to read all the blog entries there since Wei Qiang didn't update his blog for quite some time as his computer was spoit, while Hong Joo only updates his blog when he is only in that mood... Ok, me not posting links here, so that other people won't flame on that blog (ok, I'm kind of protecting it... :P).

Always Tired
Just don't know why, I'm feeling very tired recently... Think must be all the work that make me tired... Hmm... think I must start sleeping early...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home